At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Practice helps organizations be nimble and drive business value across their enterprise. We target the finance function to increase performance and reduce cycle times, and work with CFOs and finance leaders to transform the finance function in how it supports the enterprise. We do this by delivering a range of financial management capabilities within three service networks-efficient finance operations, effective decision support, and finance strategy & transformation.
Situated within the effective decision corporate service network, our EPM practice works with finance and operations functions to empower them to become more insightful and true business partners. We are trusted advisors in budgeting, planning and forecasting, close and consolidation, reporting, allocations, profitability and costing, and analytics with a particular focus on implementing technology solutions using industry best practices to enable these processes.
The KPMG EPM Practice is looking for Managers and Senior Consultants to expand on our highly visible presence in EPM across our network of client engagements that primarily leverages Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions. These solutions include Oracle / Hyperion, Anaplan, OneStream, Board, Tagetik, Adaptive, SAC (SAP) with a particular focus on cloud SaaS applications. The role will be responsible for leveraging existing capabilities within both the EPM group and the larger Financial Management group, as well, the role will help to drive new opportunities. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Help manage or work on Enterprise Performance Management projects with specific focus on end to end EPM technology implementations
- Support the development of proposals, contribute to business development activities and support internal and external marketing events
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to senior level client stakeholders and be seen as a subject matter specialist across the EPM suite of services
- Help organizations to manage their risks and improve their performance by managing projects across each phase of the implementation life cycle
- Identify business development opportunities for EPM projects at existing client projects
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our EPM methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of EPM initiatives
- Work with senior KPMG leaders to enhance and integrate service offerings across the Management Consulting and Advisory practices
- Manage, mentor, and train other Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Financial Management Advisory Practice on EPM and its benefits to our clients
- Develop relationships and partnerships with other KPMG offices
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, or related field or equivalent experience
- Completion of MBA or Accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA)
- Minimum 3 years EPM related experience with a professional services advisory firm or company, and experience delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to EPM with software vendors such as Anaplan and /or EPM Technology
- Experience with other EPM technology platforms (Oracle EPM, SAP, OneStream, Workday Adaptive, etc.) is an asset
- Strong mix of business and functional knowledge related to EPM processes with a proven ability to communicate business requirements and understand the implications on the functional design
- Experience in process reengineering, designing, and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tools, data sourcing and integration methods and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, data cleansing, and architecture
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Ability to travel within Canada
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .