Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you someone who not just enjoys leading and mentoring but also likes a good challenge? Yes...keep reading!What will your typical day look like?
As a Delivery Lead, you will:
About the team
- Serve as the primary leader for a set of clients, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance
- Ensure client value is being delivered by understanding client needs, team skills, and cost implications
- Communicate with clients, including communicating technical issues in a non- technical manner
- Build and maintain client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Build trust with client executives and internal teams
- Handle challenging client situations and offers guidance & direction to client executive
The Delivery lead is responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary delivery team as well as responsible for the delivery, growth and management of a set of key accounts. The Delivery Lead's primary responsibilities include managing a multidiscipline delivery team, managing a set of key client accounts, working with the sales team to identify and act on growth strategies. This team is located in Halifax, NS.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In order to be a Delivery Lead, you have:
- 6+ years experience leading technical projects through to execution
- A post-secondary degree or certificate of experience in a client delivery role
- Proven leadership skills, including experience managing a team
- Demonstrated experience managing the expectations of major clients and building a reputation of trust and expertise
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings and communicate complex concepts
- Experience working in an agile software development and with Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Understand the technical infrastructure delivery processes with the ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment
- Able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and s trong time management and organizational skills
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production