Full time UI UX Designer opportunity, remote across Canada working in PST time.
What & Why:
- Digital tech product company
- Offices in Vancouver and Hollywood, LA
- Audio and video fingerprinting, big data projects
Our client, who specializes in creating products for the media and entertainment industry, is looking to grow their team with an experience UI UX Designer.
Successful tech company with about 100 employees spread across two offices in Vancouver and LA. Specializing in software products in the media and music industry.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of digital product design, ideally in a leadership role
- A portfolio of design projects in both UX and visual design
- Proven work experience with UI/UX principles and best practices (bonus points for interaction and motion design)
- Experience with translating requirements and stakeholder goals into simple UIs and user flows
- Strong communication and team-leadership abilities; experience mentoring, managing, and developing smaller teams and individuals
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator), and similar tools
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) or other ticketing systems
- Experience in managing multiple design projects congruently
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.