Permanent Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Join one of the SAP S/4HANA leaders and be part of the digital transformation!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant or Lead focused on SAP BW4HANA, you will lead and support SAP BW4HANA pursuits and Practice Development initiatives and deliver SAP BW4HANA projects successfully to large public and private sector organizations.
You will also supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements and develop external eminence for Deloitte.
Finally, you will build strong business relationships with potential clients and promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte.About the team
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Functional and technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space with leadership or project management recurrent involvement.
- At least 5 years of SAP experience implementing SAP BW. SAP BW4HANA experience in Public Sector industry is an asset. Strong SAP BW4HANA knowledge and experience as well as integration with other modules, particularly FI/CO and Supply chain on both ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA and SuccessFactors or HCM in ECC
- Experience in SAP Cloud Analytics is an asset
- Thorough understanding of financial consolidation, planning and financial accounting business processes with application in higher education or education
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams while endorsing leadership role
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- Proficiency in English and French is a requirement for occupation in the Montreal office.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.