M&R is hiring human resources clerk.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Director of Human Resources, this position will be responsible for providing clerical support to the Human Resources Department.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Two year secretarial/clerical training at a Community College or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with SAP and Aesop will be considered an asset.
- Advanced facility with computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, database, and internet, including email is required.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and adherence to deadlines is a requirement.
- Ability to solve problems independently, to work as part of a team, to exercise good judgement, take initiative and accept responsibility, and the ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of human resources, specifically collective agreements and Terms and Conditions of Employment will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with advanced spreadsheets, database and word processing skills.
- Upload absences/attendances from Aesop into SAP weekly for pay purposes adhering to strict timelines including verifying codes, hours, etc.
- Support administrators and employees with Employee Self Service (ESS).
- SAP hire actions and time entry in CAT2 as required.
- Ensure that Aesop is accurate including employee, substitutes, spare, and casual information, staff lists.
- Sort and file Human Resources and Payroll personnel documents, create new files and maintain the Human Resources file information in the Access file database as required.
- Act as backup Receptionist at the front desk as required.