Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Saint John; St. John's
The Opportunity The role
As a Senior Manager, you will play a leading role in delivering our services to clients across a breadth of industries and solution offerings. You will leverage leading research, analytics, technology, and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients. You will join, lead and grow a team in Atlantic Canada that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: mentor other leaders; provide and lead agile, data-driven, approaches to develop change management strategies and campaigns that enable our clients to reach its strategic objectives; develop and maintain senior client relationships; consult with clients to understand the impact of strategic and operational changes on their employees and to deliver targeted interventions to increase the pace and effectiveness of adoption amongst stakeholders.Who you are
Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you'll succeed:
Your role as a senior manager at Deloitte
- You are genuinely passionate about managing transformational change. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on what it takes for people to become comfortable with and adapt to almost constant change.
- You are motivated to grow the economy in which you live, and are committed to ensuring Deloitte's successes reach new heights within the Atlantic marketplace.
- You excel at executing client service plans on complex engagements working closely with Partners and other business leaders.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You lead from the heart and with a purpose. You understand what drives those around you, you push them to do their best and you provide your teams with challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- You're able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding their needs. You project confidence, optimism, energy and credibility internally and externally.
- You are driven to win and help Deloitte continue our strong tradition of success by identifying and leading a variety of business development opportunities.
- Inspire others to embrace and live our purpose and values.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; create a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top-talent and high-performing teams.
- Create opportunities to drive impact; anticipate client needs and deliver superior results by leverage each persons' strengths.
- Build deep relationships across a diverse network, and use a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact.
- Translate broader strategies to a compelling team vision and goal; align team priorities to achieve business/firm objectives.
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
The experience needed:
Join our team, share your strengths and dare to explore what a remarkable future could mean for you at Deloitte!Why Deloitte?
- You have an undergraduate degree with outstanding academic qualifications, ideally matched with a post-graduate degree and PMP / other designations.
- You have a successful career in professional consulting services firms, including progressively responsible roles in management, with some experience in a leadership capacity.
- You have a proven track record leading and implementing large scale, complex organizational change management programs in areas such as technology adoption, strategic change and cultural adoption.
- You are experienced in leading teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- You are experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and facilitation, managing client expectations, profitability and team leadership
- You have experience in playing a project manager role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- You have the ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- You are able to travel within Canada, US and, on occasion, internationally.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply