The Enviro-Master Health and Safety Technician is a key member of the team who will passionately execute the Enviro-Master best in class service model with customers. This person will fully understand the entire product portfolio and be an expert in applications including installations and the day to day deep cleaning operations of bathrooms/kitchens.
Looking for a hard-working competent team player capable of working independently and being solutions oriented. Experience in the cleaning industry is an asset but not a must. Someone who communicates well, is customer oriented, good with their hands. An individual that has the aptitude to learn basic technology, physically fit and possesses very good people skills. Being detail oriented, proud of their work and has a great track record of working in a high pace service environment of a start-up.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Key components of the role include:
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build relationships with customers
- Problem Solving: Ability to observe and communicate customer issues and provide mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks, record manage and meet deadlines of customer routes
- Upsell customers on full portfolio
- Professional, courteous and excels in customer service
- Dependable, reliable and can be coached
- Some administrative duties and understanding of basic technology
- Physical ability and fitness levels for lifting, delivering, loading and delivering the service
Primary Job Functions:
- Understanding the Enviro-Master product line, service and installation procedures and process.
- Ability to execute and exceed customer expectations
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Time Management: Prioritize Task and Activities
- Flexible to address unplanned business needs
- Use Enviro-Master systems and tools to optimize deep cleaning processes
- Ability to manage and optimize the revenue potential of a Route
- Experience in the health, hygiene industry an asset but not a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up and new business.
- Leads by example, strong work ethic, team player and always demonstrates integrity and passion for the company
- Valid NS Driver’s License and Insured Vehicle
What you get in return
- Opportunity to work for North America’s Leader in Commercial Health and Safety
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
If you are interested in exploring this unique opportunity; please send resume to attention of: Strat Kane:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 902-717-6188
Closing Date: November 15,2021
Maintenance and Technicians