What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Execute on Innovation strategic priorities and initiatives, aligned with the Global Tax & Legal Strategic Priorities, including driving activities and sprints within our program office on AI and Digital Transformation, aligning with Platforms & Transformation and Ecosystems & Alliances leadership.
- Support Strategy & Operations of our Global T&L Ecosystems & Alliances program, including sales and pipeline tracking on our prioritized Alliances and Marketplace Business Relationships (MBRs), progress tracking on our priority E&A projects, coordinating with the business on strategic alliance opportunities and current activities and E&A-related sensing and research.
- Support the advancement of our GT&L sensing strategy and program by collaborating with external partners, marketing, specialists and cross-business sensing programs.
- Drive digitalization of our Global Offerings in collaboration with Strategy, Transformation and Technology functions by identifying areas for asset enablement and acceleration, leveraging our external ecosystem.
- Manage and nurture various Global Tax & Legal Innovation and E&A Communities to promote ideation, experimentation, knowledge-sharing across the network.
- Collaborate with GT&L Chief Technology Office and Global Asset Program CoE to actively manage and monitor the Global T&L Asset Portfolio, leveraging the community of T&L innovation SMEs and CTOs to feed into the global pipeline and inventory.
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas and assets across the global network via existing and emerging technologies, communities, and platforms, to drive new areas for collaboration with our alliance partners.
Global Tax & Legal deploys the right team of experts to address the ever-evolving needs of our businesses around the world. Our professionals deliver superior compliance and advisory insights and guidance (local and global) to support our businesses operating in singular or multiple jurisdictions.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Education: outstanding academic background; Bachelor's Degree (i.e. in areas including businessadministration, strategy and innovation, technology development, design), MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience preferably in areas such as: project management, strategic partnerships,innovation management, strategic planning, competitive strategy, scenario planning, and/or Strategy& Operations consulting (with top tier consulting firm), and/or new product development or newbusiness development
- Interest and intellectual curiosity regarding innovation, exponential technologies, alliances,ecosystems, exponential technologies and driving value through relationships
- Taking a human-centered approach, building strong relationships and networks and identifying
- connections and parallels to inform the bigger picture
- Excellent organization and program and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including executive-level writing andpresentation skills; demonstration of strategic judgment
- Consultative mindset, ability to navigate ambiguities and complex structures
- Diplomacy, poise, maturity, empathy and a great sense of humor are all key attributes for success
- Additional requirements:
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Comfortable working autonomously in a virtual global team environment, including self-disciplineand time management skills
- Ability to travel (
- No relocation is required or offered. This role supports a global initiative, which can be performedvirtually, and as such candidates can be based in several locations across our network
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Job Segment:
Strategic Planning, Consulting, MBA, Program Manager, Marketing Manager, Strategy, Technology, Management, Marketing
Management and Executive