Permanent Reference code
:124159 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Halifax, NS Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
Open to Full-time or Secondment
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Manages allocated operational budget for team, including what choices to make around development/purchased learning content/vendor selection and headcount for USI resources/contracts
- Develops strategy for newly combined team as well as leads execution. Input needs to be gathered from senior stakeholders across the network (MFs, businesses, industries)
- Responsible for stakeholder management with knowledge, intelligence, and learning leads within MFs, businesses, industries globally as well as with Global Growth Executive and Global Learning Executive
- Directs and controls the global industry knowledge, research and learning areas working in close coordination with Industry Operations Leads and CoRE support services
- Provide strategic, analytical, and operational support to the Global Industry Program Leader, Global Industry Activation Leader, Global Industry Operations Leader, Global Industry Community Leader
- Monitor key metrics associated with knowledge, intelligence, and learning to assess status of investments, utilization of content, and services received
- Building a cohesive environment within Industry Knowledge, Intelligence, and Learning team and developing career paths for on and off-shore professionals
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Clients & Industry provides expertise and knowledge around industries, clients, and markets to win new engagements, retain clients, and increase market share. Using industry insight, a multidisciplinary approach, and cross-border collaboration, we support lead client service professionals and their teams around the world.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Client-service or client experience background preferred
- Strong project management experience, with a focus on strategy, planning and implementing integrated programs
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization; strong stakeholder management experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with strong attention to detail and best in class deliverables
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Developer, Equity, Learning, Technology, Finance, Human Resources