Permanent Reference code
:124195 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Manage day-to-day technology requirements development, and management of projects related to the third-party ethics helpline, working closely with the vendor and Member Firms.
- Design, build, implement, and continuously improve innovative solutions to measure, monitor, and report on Global and MF ethical risk, culture, progress, performance, and impact relative to the global ethics agenda.
- Leverage statistical modeling techniques to assess, identify, and monitor ethical risks using ethical incident, survey, and other data.
- Update and design new data analytics dashboards
- Recommend and develop innovative technology solutions (such as apps and databases) to automate processes and improve data and reporting management and analysis.
- Advise senior leaders on areas for growth and opportunity based on analysis and monitoring of conduct risk-related data and information (survey, ethical incident, etc.)
- Prepare and present clear, concise and compelling presentations on a variety of ethics-related topics.
- Lead efforts in the team's project management office, including: oversight of project status, ensuring project milestones are met, capture program reporting, budgeting, and monitoring to keep projects on schedule.
- Plan and lead stakeholder calls, webinars, meetings, etc.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Ethics collaborates with ethics teams around the globe to sustain and promote a culture of integrity across the organization, by developing policies, processes and tools to support the ethics strategy and agenda.We leverage data analytics to proactively identify and mitigate emerging risks as well as measure the effectiveness of our ethics program.We work diligently to set a strong tone at the top and develop ethical role models.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of data collection/analysis, program monitoring, measurement, and reporting. Experience within a professional services or multinational corporation is highly preferred.
- Advanced experience conducting statistical analysis to monitor and forecast risks, using analytics and database tools and programing languages, such as Excel, Python, R, SQL etc.
- Advanced knowledge of database and other technology to build requirements and recommend solutions
- Advanced capability in Tableau (Desktop, Prep, Server)
- Exceptional reporting, process mapping, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in statistical modeling, programming languages, and predictive analytics
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office suite, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to work effectively within a matrix organization; ability to work effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures as well as ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders on various initiatives.
- Experience leading and executing on projects from start to finish
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to be self-directed and responsive
- Collegial team player who can work with a small team within a global, matrixed environment
- Diplomacy and poise are key attributes for success
- Experience preparing and making presentations to senior management
- Ability to predict and respond to senior leadership requests/ needs
- Virtual role with occasional travel (less than 10%) required
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Statistics, Database, SQL, Project Manager, Technology, Data
Management and Executive