Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
**Terms and conditions apply for $200.00 signing bonus**
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! If you have a passion for learning about law enforcement and the healthcare system, this is the opportunity for you!
• Provide exceptional customer service and respond to inquiries from the public
• Patrol client properties by foot to prevent unauthorized entry and politely direct disruptive individuals to leave the premises
• Provide specialized security services and sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
• Follow and enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Respond to and report irregularities, security breaches, hazards and emergencies
• Utilize radios, handheld devices and computer applications to communicate site activity
• Write clear and comprehensive reports including daily activity reports and incident reports
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, professional demeanor and deportment
• Ability to solve problems, make decisions and respond to emergencies under pressure
• Discretion when handling confidential and private information
• Physical ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to pass a security clearance and obtain a security license (a valid security license is considered an asset)
• High school diploma or equivalent and of legal age
No experience is necessary, so if this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Please note, only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview. HAL1Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Law Enforcement and Security