In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
- preparing orders in the kitchen area
- taking guest orders
- keeping your station and areas of the restaurant clean and stocked
- interact with guests in a friendly, inviting manner
- available to work a variety of different shifts and day parts
- able to work as a team member
- guest focused
Successful candidates can enjoy...
- flexible schedules
- further opportunities to grow within the company