In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
Our team is growing and we are currently looking to add more great people to it.
- hard working and efficient
- upbeat and friendly
- reliable and punctual
- available to work shift work ( can be adjusted to meet your needs)
- comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- able to provide reliable transportation
If this is you, we want to meet you! No matter what your skill set, we will provide all the training you need to do a great job...AND YOU'LL GET PAID WHILE YOU TRAIN!!! Additional Information
By joining our Full Time Team you will receive many benefits which include free uniforms, guaranteed full time hours with a flexible schedule, food discounts on all of your meals, savings with different retailers, as well as group insurance! For employees who work late night shifts, we also offer an extra $1/hour as well as paid breaks! We have so many opportunities for career advancement, you'll wonder why you didn't join our team sooner! And for qualified candidates, we also offer daycare subsidies!
- we are currently paying an extra $2/hour over the base pay during the state of emergency (subject to re-evaluation)
Customer Service and Support