Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.Important point to consider
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details . What you'll create and do
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy through execution. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Lead the delivery of large engagements from initial assessment and business case to full implementation and value creation including public sector transformations, operating model development or program reviews
• Lead and coach delivery teams in conducting detailed analyses, leveraging digital tools, preparing reports, and delivering client and executive presentations
• Provide advice on best practices, insights and trends within the broader public sector and with more depth relating to community safety
• Guide blended consulting/client teams from initial assessment to implementation and continuous improvement
• Manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting
• Develop and nurture trusted relationships with stakeholders and key clients
• Contribute to pursuits and proposal development, including supporting the development of innovative approaches and methodologies
• Collaborate with PwC colleagues across other operating units and lines of services globally to "win as one" and develop unique solutions to service our clients' needs
• Conduct market research and strategy development on new and emerging technologies and practices relevant to public sector organizations and community safety clients
• Support the development and delivery of training and share knowledge from across the global network with our team What you'll bring to this role
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• Working experience in a public sector operations preferably within a consulting environment
• Proven leader with ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment
• Experience in community safety, justice, or social support services in government organizations is an asset
• Highly capable to prepare and/or coordinate complex or comprehensive written and visual materials
• High level of professional integrity, a commitment to teamwork, and enthusiasm to motivate others
• Creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers:
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
March 7, 2022
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.