At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.Wireline Delivery Manager
Rogers is seeking a full-time Wireline Delivery Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery management of multiple CAPEX and OPEX network related activities in the Wireline side of the company in Atlantic Canada.What you will be doing:
What you have:
- Manage the successful execution of large, complex, cross functional projects simultaneously on-time, within scope and on budget,in a fluidfast-pacedenvironment
- Direct the Implementation , Execution and Closure of projects dealing with the project managing of wireline uplift services, network adds and augmentations.
- Based on the project requirements, identify & govern overall scope, deliverables and interdependencies to deliver on the project objectives and in-service targets
- Expertly manage project cost estimating, budgeting and control activities to meet budgetaryobjectives
- Build strong collaborative relationshipswith project Sponsors and Networkstakeholders,to successfully deliver projectmilestones
- Proactively monitor, track and control project outcomes by mitigating risks and resolving issues to ensure overall business readinessof thesolution
- Proactive vendor management to deliver based on contracted goods and/or services, to meet project requirements andtimelines
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of all tasks,spend,dependencies and deliverables in compliance with Rogers Technology/Engineering specifications and Statements ofWork
- Set and manage project expectations while maintaining accountabilities with stakeholders and others, to ensure deliverables aremet
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation including, Issue and Action Log, Risk Management Plan and Status reports to the sponsor,project team and senior management asrequired
- Schedule regular Project status review meetings with required projectstakeholders
- Work creatively, collaboratively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and delivery excellence.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related Company policy.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Post Secondary Education with a n engineering degree or 2 year technology diploma.
- 4+years of project management or co-ordination experience delivering large, complex projects, preferably in the Telecommunicationsindustry
- PMP Certification is an asset;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite- Outlook, Word, Excel, ORACLE and Power Point.
- Strongproject financial forecasting and cost management
- Strategic thinker who can make decisions and plan, develop and implement innovativesolutions
- Must possess strong negotiation, influencing, stakeholder management, communication and business writingskills
- Ability to effectively communicate project scope, cost, schedule to senior leadershipteam
- A highly motivated individual with strong leadership, organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and resolutionskills
- Valid Provincial driver's license.
- Must be familiar with CSA specifications
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 7071 Bayers Road, Suite 4001 (235), Halifax, NS
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Engineering
Requisition ID: 251178
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Halifax, NS, CA Saint John, NB, CA St. John's, NL, CA Fredericton, NB, CA Moncton, NB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Oracle, Database, Technology, Engineering