ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and organized individual for the Data Entry Specialist position. In this role, the individual must be able to correct existing data, update and develop new and existing databases, and be comfortable working independently with large amounts of data and can accurately transfer data from a variety of sources.
FOUNDATION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter data from scanned and/or processed images into the data capture system.
- Meet expected hourly production volume goals.
- Maintain quality levels above minimums set by management
- Increase speed and difficulty of tasks as expected with training and practice
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workstation.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management
- Must be prompt and dependable (excellent attendance)
- Proficient typing skills are required
- Possess excellent organization skills
- Reliability of task completion and follow-up
- Detail oriented
- Ability to follow-up
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Polite and friendly welcoming and courteous to guest and employees
- Flexible-Adaptable to new roles and duties
- Good multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Administrative Customer Service and Support