Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Do you have passion for Analytics and advanced Data Management? Do you want to build solutions that will allow customers to go further with the best of the existing Data Quality solutions? Are you enthusiastic about all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and have a solid understanding of software development life cycle, then we have an opportunity waiting for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Engineer - Informatica Data Quality
within our Omnia AI practice
, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full software development lifecycle of AI projects requiring data quality solutions, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and internal projects aiming to leverage top data management and data quality applications.
Specifically, you will:
About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Bring your expertise to customers to build Data Quality framework and implement data quality solution based on industry standards.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including IT representatives, business leaders and analytics and data management community to understand data quality challenges and identify solutions for remediation.
- Prepare the plan, lead small development and testing team and mentor junior colleagues to deliver quality and on-time solution in Agile/Hybrid Agile methodology.
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, AI Data Science and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data quality domain. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) tools
- Experience in admin activities associated with configuring IDQ and IDE
- Good knowledge of at least one Address Validation and Cleansing tool (AddressDoctor / Informatica Address Verification, Trillium, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one ETL tool (Informatica Power Center, Data Stage, SAP BODS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of DBMS concepts, SQL, PL/SQL, and Java (desired).
- Experience in integrating ETL tools with Informatica Data Quality
- Hands-on experience in integrating IDQ with downstream and upstream applications through a batch/real-time interface
- Working knowledge in fine tuning match/merge process and troubleshooting performance issues in IDQ
- Good knowledge of data quality concepts, data quality trends and other tools in market.
- Skills in data profiling and data analysis
- Ability to work with leaderships to architect, estimate and respond to IDQ related pursuits
- Experience in leading a team in a project or a module
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in developing scorecards and statistics related to data quality
Differentiators but not required:
- Experience in leading requirements gathering and developing solution architecture for IDQ initiatives.
- If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too.
- This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
- The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?
- Experience in handling client interactions at different phases of the projects.
- Well versed with onsite/offshore model and its challenges
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Database, Quality Engineer, ERP, Solution Architect, Technology, Engineering, Quality