We are seeking for customer service representative to be in charge of our clients needs and complaints. In this position you will be handling some company documents you will be give a staff I’d which means you be reporting everything morning at 8:00 am, for your daily works.
These benefits include:
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid time-off and Holiday overtime pay.
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being.
- Discounts on Amazon purchases.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
Accounting Administrative Sales and Marketing