Customer Service Representative
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful business with the scope to learn new skills and for growth!
Key Responsibilities are:
* Manage all incoming calls
* Provide support to the line manager and office team as well as the field sales representatives with ad hoc duties
* Input data into various computer programme's accurately and efficiently
* Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
* Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
* Follow communications procedures, guidelines and policies
* Proficient in the us of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work alone or part of a team
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
* Can do attitude, with a driven and positive outlook
This opportunity comes with much attractive remuneration which includes free parking on site, great day's holiday plus bank holidays and childcare vouchers.
These types of roles do not come along very often, with the opportunity of working with a progressive company in an excellent role. The successful candidate will have experience in the areas outlined above to be considered for the position.
#35 - Klue - Culture of Understanding, Trust, & Work-Life Balance
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More