Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Belron Canada
, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career in an environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.
You are the person who likes to set the tone for the customer's experience. As a Customer Service Representative, you will create ease in a fast-paced, action-oriented role. You will enjoy the variety of working both administratively and with the public while being the glue that makes things run seamlessly. You will work closely with a supportive team and collaborate to solve problems.
If you are looking for stimulating work that makes an impact, this is the perfect place to start your career.
Your role at a glance:
Your role is to take pride in owning the customer's experience and ensuring that we have made a positive impact on their day.
You will continue to make a difference by:
- Completing the administration required to make the Service Centre run seamlessly.
- Adding value to the customer and identifying opportunities to boost the store's performance.
- Working with our insurance partners to help customers get the best value for their money.
- Delighting your customers by vacuuming vehicle interiors, cleaning windows, and helping with the occasional small repairs on windshields (don't worry - our tools are easy to use!)
- Shuttling vehicles to and from the repair shop.
Who you are:
- You value building relationships with customers and your teammates.
- You have experience in helping people whether it's in retail, hospitality, or tourism.
- No formal education is required - we provide on-the-job training
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, have a valid Class 5 driver's license, and the capability to work at different Belron Canada locations within your specified geographic area.
Why Belron Canada will bring out your best:
- You will be able to see the results of your work and are given the opportunity to try new things.
- Forget unpredictable schedules and long hours. We have a life and know you have one too.
- Our comprehensive benefits and pension package starts on your first day of employment
- We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill-development are always coming up.
We know job applications can be time-consuming and your time is important to us. That is why no cover letter is required in your application, making the process quick and easy.
About Belron Canada
Walk into any of our Service Centres across 30 countries and you will feel the difference. People light up when you enter a room and will want to get to know you. We share ideas, take every opportunity to laugh, and cheer each other on - see it for yourself .
At Belron Canada, you will never wonder how you can make a difference again. We come together to support local charities that are important to us through our From Us, To You program and actively participate in Spirit of Belron , Belron International's annual triathlon.
Recognize any of our brands like Speedy Glass, Broco Glass, Apple Auto Glass, and Vanfax across Canada and you will know that these are places where you can excel. You can be a part of a community. You can make a difference. You can bring out your best.
Start your career at Belron Canada.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.Belron Canada
is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there's no better time to join Belron Canada
and #BringOutYourBest with us!
Customer Service and Support