Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to North American businesses. Our broad range of products and services allows us to meet the needs of our clients in every sector, providing customized solutions to build a strategy that's right for them now, and in the future. Our quest is to deliver a first class business banking client experience and to be "The Better Business Bank" in North America. At TD, better business bankers have a strong background in business and finance as well as the specific products they are responsible to sell and service. They have keen insight into all their clients - their industry, products, finances and markets. Better business bankers demonstrate good judgment in people, businesses and markets based on education, experience, "gut instincts" and "street smarts" Job Description
The Customer Service Officer Commercial Banking provides support to one or more Account Managers in the CMB/CLB segment. The position reports to the Manager Commercial Credit. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest.
- Maximize support for Relationship Managers and Analysts in credit administrative matters
- Actively contribute to sales results by identifying potential sales opportunities when interfacing with customers and when performing internal duties
- Assist in building new relationships and deepening existing customer relationships
- Cross-sell products and services to existing and new customers to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships
- Actively use CARMA
- Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBFG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
- Facilitate investment requests between customers and DirecTrade where required
- Provide effective credit administration for the portfolio both within the Unit and by interfacing with other parts of TDBFG. Role includes direct contact with customers on some credit administrative matters such as obtaining Financial Statements and Accounts Receivable lists.
- Obtain/compile all the supporting documentation that the Analyst requires for writing credits; prepare follow-up and default letters; follow-up on
- Partner with administrative support groups such as the Credit Administration Services to facilitate their functions such as inputting credits, making payments, issuing Lines of Credit, etc
- Strong oral and written communications skills are essential
- Position requires an individual who is passionate about providing superior customer service and enjoys engaging in client-focused conversations
- Should be resourceful, have strong organizational skills and work successfully with minimal supervision in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must possess the ability to multitask
- Will work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks.
- Should be conscientious and detail oriented in order to mitigate any risk to the bank.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be resourceful and proactive in their approach to Partner Problem Resolution and overall position responsibilities
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications
- Solid Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Customer service and banking experience are an asset
- Ability to take ownership of a situation
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance