Join our team as a Customer Service Associate to join our growing team. You will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails, handling customer questions and complaints, and transferring potential leads to our sales team.
- Respond to incoming calls and messages in a timely manner throughout shift.
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer queries.
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 1+ years of experience as an administrative assistant a plus
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and common office equipment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Administrative Customer Service and Support Management and Executive