1 year contract. Fantastic career opportunity with a progressive and well-established not-for-profit organization. Seeking 1-2 years’ customer service experience. Huge possibility to extend/made permanent.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a well-known not-for-profit focused on environmental sustainability. The company has an impressive leadership team with a wealth of experience and a progressive mindset. They have a fun and innovative culture, with friendly and down to earth employees. If you have a passion for the environment and are working towards a purpose, this could be the place for you!
What- the Role:
Customer Relations Coordinator (1 year contract). Due to high-profile growth, our client is building their Communications function to service the increase in customer inquiries. For the right candidate, there is a strong possibility for an extension or to be made permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all customer and public facing inquiries
- Build positive customer relationships by managing questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Collaborating with the Director and Customer Relations Team via weekly Zoom meetings to identify challenges, solutions and strategies that support the customer experience and ensure all customer service needs are met in a timely manner
- Recommend solutions for customers’ complaints
- Support the management of an in house customer relations database, including the tracking and preparation of status reports to support proactive and reactive planning
- Evaluate and report on brand impact by tracking and reporting on stakeholder feedback and monitoring analytics
- Support content development
- Understands strategy and plans in a way that creates meaningful and impactful communications.
- Other administrative tasks as required
Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a detailed job description.
Who- the Candidate:
We are seeking a self-motivated and passionate customer relations specialist with 1-2 years’ experience in customer service within a corporate/office setting. This role would suit recent grads with a couple years of work experience ideally in a corporate environment or individuals who have chosen customer service as a long term career path. You must be reliable, innovative, thick-skinned and passionate about the environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrated past experience of handling difficult customer-related situations and working well under pressure. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are crucial in this role. Writing samples will be requested.
Remote working until otherwise specified. Some training may be held in-person at the Burnaby office, which is bike and public transit friendly.
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills. Please discuss your expectations with Swim. Benefits includes 3 weeks’ vacation and a full on-site gym (whenever covid restrictions are lifted)!
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! Interviews will be scheduled in December and ideally an offer to be extended prior to the holidays. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume in Word format.