Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax CPA Stream - Summer 2019 Co-op (Halifax)Job Type:
Coop/Intern Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia All Available Locations:
Halifax, Nova ScotiaApplication Deadline: 11:59 pm on January 28th, 2019 Please apply online at www.deloitte.ca/careers with job reference code 38604
Are you a current student looking to pursue either a Coop term or Internship? Well, why not start off by launching your career with the one firm where you can make a bigger impact than you ever thought possible. In a culture built to make you better and to better everything you make, and a place for you to learn, to grow, to create and lead. Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
We're currently seeking Coop & Intern students interested in pursuing a career in the CPA streams. Each of our services provide a variety of opportunities for current students to launch their career including:Risk Advisory:
Our approach helps clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries and pursue not only risk mitigation, but also intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.What to expect:
Within each of our service areas you will work with key team members to develop an understanding of the business and economic environment in which our clients operate. You will be helping organizations of all sizes perform better - going beyond the numbers and creating opportunities for our clients.
Current students interested in pursuing their CPA designation are key team members from Day One. When you join Deloitte, you join a powerful and global network of talented professionals. We provide opportunities to build lifelong connections with colleagues and clients - all around the world. We know that we perform better when we connect the dots between our people and their strengths.Qualifications:
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE combined file.
- Working towards completion of undergraduate degree, and pre-requisites for entry into the CPA Professional Education Program
- Intention to pursue a CPA designation
- Note: there are many opportunities in other services for those with career aspirations that do not include a CPA designation
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and initiative, in and out of the work environment
- Flexibility, humility, integrity and professionalism
- Exemplary record of achievement
- A desire to be a contributing member of the community
Please note: this is a CPA stream job posting and once you're interviewed we will work with you to determine what functional area you'll be best suited. However feel free to specify your area of interest in the application. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply