You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
You are a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables.
Our Technology Risk Consulting team in Atlantic Canada is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference.
The successful candidate will focus primarily on providing internal and external IT audit and advisory services to assist management, internal audit and external audit teams to understand and evaluate IT governance, risk and control issues. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Deliver IT Audit and Advisory engagements to help ensure technology risks are adequately addressed.
- Deliver assurance and advisory projects and identifying risks, controls, security, compliance, and performance improvement opportunities associated with the design, implementation, and operation of information systems and IT-enabled business processes.
- Assess new and existing systems in terms of adequacy of controls, security, operational and compliance considerations, conversion issues and project management.
- Assess information security controls and practices within client environments.
- Deliver on-time, high quality work that meets the requirements of the engagement and KPMG's quality standards.
- Work with cross functional engagement teams comprised of diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
- Utilize KPMG methodologies and techniques to deliver engagements that meet client requirements and circumstances.
- Deliver work that is in compliance with quality standards.
- Ability to deliver multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor degree in Business/Commerce, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university or college.
- CISA or CISSP designation with a solid IT Audit, Advisory and reporting background.
- A CPA and/or CIA is a preference.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity; demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of clients and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance