Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Manage the client relationship and ensure resolution of a broad range of claims from routine - moderately complex within their area of focus and authority. Leverage appropriate support functions in the investigation and assessment of claims, ensuring timely resolution while mitigating risks and escalation. Job Description
Under minimal supervision contribute to sustained revenue growth and profitability objectives of the business, handle and proactively manage with a high level of technical expertise all aspects of Third Party Liability, Bodily Injury Operations, within Claims Services Requirements
• Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2-3 years of liability claims handling experience
• You are able to prioritize and complete all claims handling related activities around the availability and accessibility of clients, third party claimants, witnesses, health care professionals, law enforcement personnel and forensic experts as required.
• You have superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• You have a strong client service orientation
• You possess excellent organization and time management skills.
• You have effective analytical skills and you are detail oriented.
• You have strong negotiation skills.
• You have the ability to adapt effectively to a changing environment
• You are able to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
• You are able to work independently and with minimum supervision
• You develop and encourage change and innovation at all levels of the unit and foster continuous improvement and new ideas adopting best practice
• Role may include supporting other lines of business based on need, including FRC and CAT; providing support during CAT events including FRC and CAT queues when requested
• C.I.P. designation or actively working towards C.I.P. designation is required for licensing purposes
• Must be available for a start date of February 27, 2023 Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance