VIRTUAL(R)59 - HomeRes - ON - BMO
Job Family Group:
Engages process users, approvers, leaders, stakeholders and other impacted audiences in the change to ensure understanding and what it means for customers. Understands a variety of business dimensions that must be considered in the implementation of change (products, people, processes), and associated risks that must be interpreted, evaluated and mitigated. Drives overall business results by ensuring that change is understood, accepted and sustained.
• Analyzes the scope of change to determine people, process, technology, risks & other impacts.
• Breaks down and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of change; evaluates the change environment to understand complexity and impact of change to develop a program that meets required objectives.
• Applies change management methodology and general management skills and knowledge to plan, organize and execute change management in a variety of project sizes.
• Collaborates with internal/external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, development and implementation of change. Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
• Identifies resistance to the change and challenges with process adherence and uses communications and training in order obtain process acceptance.
• Monitors and tracks adoption of the change and collaborates with process users to address any issues.
• Continuously adapts to improve personal and team performance.
• Makes recommendations to improve processes and systems.
• Embraces and promotes new tools and innovations.
• Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
• Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business. • Assists in the development and testing of process and ITSM tool enhancements.
• Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
• 2-3 years of hands-on IT change coordinator experience.
• ITIL v4
• Solid understanding of cloud technology and how to integrate with change management best practices
• Post-secondary degree in related field of study
• Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle.We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.