6-month contract Change Analyst role with a global enterprise organization with full remote work for the duration of the contract.
What & Why:
- 6-month contract Change Analyst role
- High profile project with executive visibility
- Enterprise organization with full remote work available
Due to large scale business transformation, our client is looking to add a change management analyst to their team to assist with the transformation. This is a very high visibility program which ultimately touches almost every user within the organization. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the change strategy and executing the communication and engagement activities in support of the program. You will be working closely with a wide variety of stakeholders to develop training plans, manage education delivery and develop and execute against change management deliverables.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, but you will need to work in PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3-5 years’ experience in change management or large-scale transformation projects in a leadership capacity
- Strong analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening and facilitation skills
- Proven experience influencing others to move towards a common goal
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or related discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.