Requisition ID: 99971
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of the CMCC / Small Business / Specialty Business Banking / Private Banking in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.Accountabilities
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Advising customers on customized financial solutions, through analysis and discovery discussion with the customer, for the small business suite of GBP cash management services.
- Manage a high volume of partner referrals, from start-up's/prospects to higher complexity/higher value specialty business banking/private banking customers, through a disciplined sales process. A full analysis is completed prior to every customer interaction.
- Proactively contact customers based on data and analytics, leveraging a disciplined pre-call planning approach.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
~ 1,000 inbound referrals per year.
~ 1,200 pro-active calls per year.
~ Post-sale follow-up calls on every successful deal to ensure customer satisfaction.
~ 500 maintenance requests/customer inquiries per year.Education / Experience / Other Information
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales or Customer Service role.
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset.
- University degree in business, finance or economics, or equivalent work experience.
- The incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, communications, judgement, negotiation, coordination and analytical skills.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 12pm-8pm
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Manager, Bank, Banking, Web Design, Developer, Management, Finance, Creative, Technology
Management and Executive