The Business Sales Analyst (BSA) is a critical member of the Sales team. You will be responsible for all 'pre-sales' activities required by our sales executives and will directly contribute to their success. This role is the foundation of the sales cycle and essential to ensuring client satisfaction. What YOU will do:
You will provide support to the sales team for all pre-sales activities: contract creation, credit checks, and service qualifications. You'll generate pricing quotes and provide the sales team with the customer data they need to be successful. Why YOU will love this career opportunity:
As part of the Business Solutions team you'll be part of an exciting, fast paced organization that provides sales and service to Mid-Market clients. You'll be working within a team dedicated to providing world class support for Sales Executives. You will be challenged, given the opportunity to grow & develop your career and recognized for your outstanding contributions. Qualifications: What YOU bring:
You take pride in your work, care about your personal brand and strive to deliver excellent customer service. With two or more years of experience in sales you are comfortable communicating in a group setting or one-on-one. You have the ability to present ideas, thoughts or solutions using appropriate language and style to ensure understanding across the board:
• Knowledge of TELUS/ICT offerings, integrated solutions, competitive offerings, emerging technologies and their ability to meet customer's needs
• Knowledge of MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
• Understanding of TELUS (or similar organization) sales tools & processes
• A customer service orientation with a sophisticated telephone demeanour
• Strong communication abilities; verbal and written
• Knowledge of IP Communications/applications (voice, data, IP/Internet, wireless) including WAN, IP Telephony, LAN Infrastructure and Call Centre applications
• A demonstrated ability to identify improvement opportunities and drive change to increase effectiveness Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.