You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
We are looking for an experienced business resilience professional to join our growing Cyber Security Services team. The successful candidate will focus primarily on developing business resilience programs for our clients, and will:
What you will do
- Design and implement business continuity management (BCM) systems for complex organizations
- Lead business impact analyses and risk assessments over critical assets
- Design business resilience strategies and implementation plans
- Develop business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management and incident/emergency response plans
- Design and deliver BCM training, awareness and cultural change programs
- Lead BCM exercising simulations
- Lead BCM technology selection
- Support clients with their ISO 22301 certification efforts.
What you bring to the role
- Execute obusiness resilience engagements and project plans
- Simultaneously manage work on multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
- Provide technical expertise and translate subject matter specifics into business language
- Help lead our clients through small to large scale business resilience transformations
- Communicate (written and verbal) findings, recommendations, and other deliverables to clients including technical and business communication to management through the preparation of reports, presentations, analyses, and other deliverables
- Contribute to other practice initiatives, including but not limited to knowledge sharing, training, and other activities
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant designations/certifications are an asset (e.g. ISO 22301 lead auditor or lead implementer, CBCP/MBCP, CBCI, CISSP and other related certifications)
- 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. emergency management office, risk and compliance management, operations, consulting, business continuity, etc.) is required; more experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in any of the following industries is an asset: financial services, technology, cloud-based businesses, Fintech, mining, energy, utilities, public sector
- Ability to travel within Canada for engagements is required, and ability to travel internationally for engagements is an asset.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance