Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 475 Howe St, 24th Floor, Vancouver, BC V6C 2B3
Salary range: $76,400.00 - $127,600.00 commensurable with experience.
Language requirement: English
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will be responsible for navigating the wealth of data and turning it into actionable and insightful information for business partners in order to deliver better products and services to our customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Support senior management by managing metrics reporting and performing mathematical and statistical modeling to produce business forecasts.
• Research, design, and develop new forecasting technologies to help Amazon leverage its data to support business functions through complicated mathematical modeling.
• Utilize database technologies, including SQL and ETL, to design, develop, and evaluate highly innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports for campaign targeting and optimization.
• Transform complicated business problems into mathematics modeling and provide data-driven solutions.
• Perform statistical analysis, including clustering, cross-session and panel data regression.
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
• 3+ years of professional experience with a heavy emphasis on data and analytics, preferably in HR or recruiting.
• 1 year of experience in the following skill(s): using SQL, ETL, Tableau. or Redshift.
• 1 year of experience processing large, multi-dimensional datasets from multiple sources.
• 1 year of experience performing statistical analysis; and developing automated reporting.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.