Contract Business Analyst role with a growing mobile team within an enterprise organization
What & Why:
- 6-month contract Business Analyst role with a focus on web and mobile
- Global enterprise organization
- Full remote on-boarding
Due to internal growth and investment in technology our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their retail engineering team to work on several new initiatives that are web and mobile based. Ideally you have a technical background and experience delivering both web and mobile projects for enterprise organizations. This role will be working closely with Business Owners and Technology teams to ensure requirements are in place and understood. It will be responsible for ensuring acceptance criteria is aligned and works closely with Architects to ensure system implications/dependencies are understood. A key piece of this role involves facilitating requirement conversations with Business Owners and Technology Teams.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2022 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they continue to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with remote work available for the duration of the contract.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 7+ years of business analyst experience with mobile and web projects
- Experience providing requirements for small to large initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience working with systems integrations
- Demonstrated experience translating strategy into feature development roadmaps
- Experience with retail organizations would be considered a major asset
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.