Are you interested in being part of a high visibility, strategic team that directly impacts the Business intelligence landscape of our customer ? As part of the Quicksight Q team you will interact with our customers to understand how they use their data and help build solutions in collaboration with data science and engineering teams. We are looking for a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. You'll help us analyze large amounts of data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases around key Customer Service programs. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for process improvement.
Key job responsibilities
• Retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Access and other data management systems.
• Monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
• Designing and implementing reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
• Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
• Working with Science teams to provide them datasets for validation / trainingBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Experience with Excel, Access, SQL, Perl or other scripting languages
• Experience leading small to medium sized projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
• Basic understanding of M/L or Data Science and familiarity with business intelligence tools is a plus.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Information Technology Operations and Logistics