Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Reporting to the Shared Services Group Manager, the Claims Support Service officer will provide operational support, clerical transaction and processing within the Claims department. The Officer will act as a point of reference for operational issues and ensure the maintenance of a high level service. The knowledge of complex processes and transactions is essential. Job Description
Process various transactions accurately, on time and in accordance with established guidelines / procedures, while respecting formal or informal service level agreements.
• Main escalation point for issues / concerns related to complex processing transactions
• Must have an excellent understanding of the claims department by ensuring that the needs and interests of the business are well represented.
• Maintain working relationships with customers, partners and suppliers, including responding to questions and / or concerns in an efficient and timely manner
• ClaimCenter and AS400 knowledge
• Prioritize and manage your own workload to meet service level and service level SL requirements
• Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• Support the team by continually improving knowledge in their own field and participate in the transfer of knowledge within the team, keeping abreast of emerging trends and new processes. Requirements
High school diploma or the equivalent;
Bilingual French and English (spoken and written).
Easy to communicate in a short, precise and courteous way
Good learning ability
Initiative and judgment
Autonomy, punctuality and flexibility
Neat and obliging personality.
Focused on customer service;
Sense of organization and responsibilities;
Demonstrates initiative, innovation and dynamism
Flexibility, availability and tact;
To be capable of physical effort;
Professionalism Additional Information Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.