As part of EY's focus on the people agenda of organizations and change initiatives, our People Advisory Services professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change. This may include the identification and management of stakeholders, leadership development, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, and planning and executing key communications. The opportunity
We are seeking a Training Develoepr for our PAS practice. In joining our team, you will gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across various capabilities and service offerings. Working in multidisciplinary teams, often directly with leaders of major organizations, you will bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We are uniquely and strategically positioned to advise government and public sector leaders in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever changing workforce and evolving business landscape. Whether your passion is devising and driving large scale change strategies, organizational design or transforming HR organizations, we cultivate innovation and purpose. You will find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative. We will help you achieve your potential by supporting your professional development and by providing you with leadership opportunities. Essential Functions of the Job:
• Collaborate with client and firm subject matter resources to identify and validate relevant content to manage development of training materials (e.g., video, print, audio, web-based training, simulations) for instructor-led and computer-based courses • Manage interactions with business support services, client-facing teams, and offshore development resources to ensure that materials meet client training design specifications • Leverage instructional design principles and utilize eLearning authoring tools to create training materials. The end user training to be performed is in support of Tech and process-based implementations (could be SAP, Guidewire, Oracle /PeopleSoft, etc.) • Improve and finalize training materials after review by EY and client leadership • Collaborate with client and firm subject matter resources to identify the correct evaluation/assessment instrument to evaluate effectiveness of client training • Update training materials based on feedback survey data points Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Ability to determine appropriate learning/training materials approach, based on training needs analysis, and ability to collaborate with client and firm subject matter resources to validate and develop the materials • Demonstrated knowledge of Instructional Design principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects • Knowledge of media production, communication techniques and methods - to include experience with alternative ways to inform and motivate learners • Excellent oral and written communication skills to manage the conversion of raw content into usable training materials • Working knowledge and understanding of at least two of the following required - Articulate Storyline 2, Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite UPK, uPerform, and VideoScribe To Qualify for the role, you must have:
• A minimum of three to six years of progressively responsible training and development experience required • Experience with complex technology transformations (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Guidewire) related training required Ideally, you'll also have
• Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines What we look for
We are interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront. You will need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, as well as the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.