What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Wolfville branch is currently seeking an Associate to join their team. By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service and by taking care of administrative duties related to client accounts and by responding to client inquiries.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, advisors, and other internal and external partners
- Support the Investment Advisors in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Support the Investment Advisors in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Assist in preparing mailings such as seminars, newsletters, and information packages
- Coordinate meetings for the Investment Advisors, print and distribute reports
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities' systems and procedures, an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in securities industry
- Enthusiastic, committed, and entrepreneurial spirit
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:410 Main Street
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):0
Platform:Wealth ManagementReq ID:338740
Sales and Marketing