McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
QualificationsCandidates should have:
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Excellent service skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous restaurant knowledge
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff
- An understanding of labour cost and food costs would be a benefit
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills- McDonald's Manager experience a strong asset Additional InformationBeing a part of the McDonald's Family means:
Receiving competitive wages based on experience
Working in a fun, exciting and positive team environment
Flexible working hours (P/T or F/T)
50% off food at every participating McDonald's in Canada
Free uniforms with alterations
Medical & Dental Benefits (full time employees)
Employee Outings & Activities
Having the opportunity to grow with excellent career opportunities
Customer Service and Support