Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
1075 Barrington St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 4P1Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important? Atlantic Superstore in Halifax, NS located at 1075 Barrington Street
is looking for an Asset Protection Greeter. Are you passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way? If so, enjoy an exciting role with one of Canada's largest employers and help make our stores a great place for customers to shop! Greeters welcome customers as they enter the store and provide friendly service. Greeters will also educate customers on Covid-19 safety protocols and respond to Asset Protection programs. Greeters will collaborate with the other employees of the store and may need to perform other assigned duties as required.
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a pay cheque. We will support your ongoing career development with in-house training programs and tuition assistance. We offer a competitive pay rate, a 10% Colleague Discount program, as well as, a company matched Pension Plan, Health Benefits and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service & support to all internal and external customers.
- Respond to Asset Protection (AP) programs while providing exceptional customer service.
- Facilitate social distancing while managing customer traffic flow.
- Assess safety hazards (i.e. spills, wet floors etc.) and take proper procedures to ensure customer safety.
- Escalate any crisis or emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Maintain and submit daily, weekly, and monthly status reports.
- Act as a visible deterrent to theft and vandalism.
- All other duties as required.
- Experience within a retail environment preferred.
- Ability to foster partnerships with store teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building relationships.
- Professional, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to remain calm in high tension situations.
- Ability to walk or stand in the same position for long periods.
- First Aid and CPR certified is an asset.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.
Operations and Logistics