At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place where people can find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Do you want to be a part of the team that builds innovative solutions to support our front line employees?
Our team builds innovative solutions for our leaders and front line employees that uses new cutting edge technologies and ML. These solutions include Chatbot technology, Digital Voice of the Associate platforms, Machine Learning tools for managers, interactive BI dashboards for leaders and more.
A successful candidate possesses deep knowledge of and experience with PeopleTools and has the ability to learn and adapt to technologies such as Java and AWS technologies like S3, SNS, SQS, SWF, RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB, and Elasticache. Working as an Application Engineer for PXT Solutions at Amazon, you will combine innovation with industry best practices to architect and build quality and scalable solutions to solve complex business problems.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 5+ years professional experience using PeopleTools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or the equivalent experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM core HR functionality
- 3+ years in the following technologies; Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Application Packages, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQL
- Graduate degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing and changing environment
- Verbal and written proficiency in the English language
- Expertise in the following technologies; Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby, S3, SNS, SQS, Portal Technologies, Linux. CSS, HTML, XHTML, XML, XSD, XST, RESTful web service
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Information Technology Operations and Logistics