Permanent Reference code
:124847 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
This position combines proven experience with integrated marketing campaigns and strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will be strong manager with the ability to plan, execute, track and analyze results against assigned marketing investment. To be successful, this candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong creative and analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities; and a proactive and collaborative mind-set.
About the team
- In collaboration with Deloitte NVIDIA alliance leadership, Deloitte AI Strategic Growth offering leadership, and Deloitte US NVIDIA alliance marketing team, craft and manage execution of external integrated marketing campaigns to deliver marketing campaigns suitable to execute in the global regions and local firm markets.
- Create positioning, write marketing content, and produce material suites over various channels (digital, print, social, video, live events as permitted within our independence guidelines) to aid with local activation in targeted regions.
- Manage all aspects of marketing projects from communications with subject matter experts and copywriters through to reviews by leadership, risk, and independence
- Coordinate all supporting resources including graphic designers and/or web resources
- Team with country-based marketing professionals to ensure the Deloitte NVIDIA alliance team is positioning itself consistently as a top-tier global network and service provider, with local experience
- Support the development of marketing presence on internal and external sites
- Implement programs in a cost-effective manner to achieve desired business goals and manage global budget
- Track, monitor, and evaluate marketing ROI for activities and accomplishments
- Support and manage other assigned global marketing projects as required
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Ecosystems & Alliances is at the core of the firm's strategy, working hand-in-hand with industries and practice areas to orchestrate expansive business ecosystems of client and alliance relationships to solve the most complex challenges in exponentially powerful ways. By combining leading technology with our time-tested business acumen and strong industry relationships, we bring complete, scalable solutions that can help our clients not only survive-but thrive-in a world of constant change.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience working in a matrixed multi-national or global organization
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in roles involving strong marketing and communications skills within a complex organization
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Professional services or technology industry marketing experience preferred; knowledge of AI, Generative AI and its applications preferred
- Strong performance in developing, managing and executing multichannel marketing programs for B2B organizations
- Experience in designing and executing B2B content marketing and digital campaigns
- Experience managing creative agency and vendor resources in support of campaign development and execution
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivated, confident individual who enjoys working as part of a team Strong negotiation and presentation skills required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a persistent focus on client service (both internal and external)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with consistently delivering high quality results
- Ability to work well in a virtual mode with remote resources across multiple time zones
- High level of functionality in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Masters' degree a plus
- Some travel required 5% - 10%
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Developer, Equity, Marketing, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive