A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. \n\nOur Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.What to consider before applying
• This role has the option of being based out of any of our Canadian offices Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an experienced Alliance Marketing Manager you will play a central role in positioning PwC Canada's business solutions in helping our clients solve important problems. It is a dynamic combination of stakeholder relationships, creative output, strategic thinking and tactical marketing. You will drive impact through the following responsibilities:
• Develops in-depth knowledge of assigned alliance partner and how it strengthens our capabilities within PwC Canada's solutions (ie Hot Topics)
• Understands and applies stakeholder business plans and priorities across the business, industry and account teams to develop and maintain a strategic marketing plan
• Works closely with alliance and solution leaders (PwC and assigned alliance partner) to develop and drive data-driven marketing campaigns that increase awareness, generate leads, strengthen customer and partner relations and contribute to joint revenue growth and market recognition in identified priority areas
• Utilizes competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies to drive high impact and differentiated programs
• Manages key stakeholder relationships and expectations across the firm
• Works with a cross functional marketing, digital, communications and sales team to develop high impact marketing campaigns that effectively position PwC Canada in the market
• Identifies and builds connected client journeys including defining target clients, buyers and audience segmentation
• Enhances internal awareness of alliance ecosystems and capabilities through targeted communications
• Collaboratively develops campaign strategy and tactics to deliver on agreed upon metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Reviews past campaign performance & recommend improvements
• Manages marketing budgets and makes educated decisions on reasonable spends and expectations with vendors
• Liaises with external agencies and vendors including ad agencies and target areas to optimize campaigns and spend.
• Monitors CRM and identifies opportunities to build campaigns that support all dimensions of the buyer journey Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Considerable relevant professional experience in B2B and alliance marketing, digital, thought leadership, brand activation, SoMe, paid media, communications, and PR
• Working experience with managing a marketing budget and developing strategic marketing plans
• Proven background in quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong project management and coaching skills
• Proven experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders at various levels to achieve outcomes
• Proven effectiveness working with virtual teams across different geographic areas
• Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experienced in a cross-functional, matrix team setting and demonstrated strong leadership skills, marketing and business acumen
• Demonstrated progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance
• Excellent presentation and oral communication skills
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.