Sunday, July 31, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Join our growing team at WesTower Communications Ltd. as a Foreman - Aerial Field Technician!
We are Canada's largest wireless/wireline network service contractor offering Engineering, Design, Fabrication, Construction, Project Management, and Maintenance Services for wireless telecommunication carriers and independent tower operators. We aim to make a positive impact nationwide in the Telecom industry and to seek excellence in all aspects of our business.
We offer competitive wages paid out living allowances, paid holidays, comprehensive benefits, RSP matching, stock options, and opportunities to further develop your skillset and grow your career.
- Responsible for managing field crew safely
- Daily communication to project management and customers on site
- Supervise tower and cell-site installation
- Supervise antenna modifications/adds
- Troubleshoot equipment to locate the transmission faults
- Completing timesheets
- Extensive travel throughout the province and/or country
- Previous experience managing a crew
- 2-5 years of previous experience with Wireless/ Cell Site installation
- Strong safety skillset or background
- Telecom troubleshooting experience required
- Ability to interpret engineered drawings and knowledge of fibre and DC drawings
- Demonstrate strong adherence to safety procedures
- Good physical condition and comfortable working at heights
- Willing to work outdoors and be exposed to all types of weather
- Valid Canadian driver's license is required
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Clean Criminal record
- Maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers and clients
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and have a positive attitude!
At WesTower Communications Ltd. you can expect to be treated fairly. We recognize that it is our people who drive the success of our business, so we make it our priority to foster inclusive work environments welcomed to diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to accommodating prospective employees. We proudly offer a drug-free workplace with a zero-tolerance safety program.