Line of Service
Cybersecurity & PrivacyManagement Level
SpecialistJob Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
The Acceleration Centre (AC) is all about maximizing value, unlocking opportunities and creating a great experience for our people and clients. Using the latest technologies, leading processes and best practices, the AC is an important part of how we deliver high-quality tax, assurance and consulting services to our clients.What to consider before applying
• The Canada Acceleration Centre (CAC) services all Canadian time zones, therefore business hours will vary and overtime is required
• This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually. #LI-Remote
• As a requirement, a Security Clearance is mandatory for all staff who will be engaged on these assignments. Prior to applying, please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to obtain this clearance. This will become a condition of your employment with PwC should you receive an offer from us. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Cyber Security Analyst , you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist managers on the Government and Public Sector team, working closely with other Cybersecurity team members.
• Assist in developing market awareness and opportunities with federal, provincial and municipal (as appropriate) clients in the Canadian public sector marketplace.
• Assist account teams in creating account plans and monitoring results. Communicating with the local office on key findings or observations.
• Assist managers in working on client engagement and providing cybersecurity advisory services to clients, such as defining project scope; design and implement a cybersecurity program.
• Assist managers in maximizing the relationship with clients, delivering added value, and bringing new services.
• Able to communicate both business and technology risks and issues to colleagues and clients
• Working with the local office teams to ensure that risk-based management choices align with laws and regulations that are applicable to our clients
• Understand federal, provincial and municipal procurement processes and nuances of responding to and evaluating RFPs Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• Technical designations such as CISSP, CISA or CISM would be considered an advantage
• Experience in business development and account management roles, with a focus on government and public sector clients
• Previous experience in the delivery of digital transformation, operational efficiency programs or cybersecurity projects would be considered an advantage
• Understanding and working knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, and legislation such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001/2, and ITSG-33
• Understanding and working knowledge of Security and Privacy regulatory/legislative compliance (OSFI, Interac, PIPEDA, GDPR, PHIPA, HIPAA, CASL, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Project etc.) and Google products (e.g. Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate and manage expectations with engagement teams and clients
• Demonstrated self-motivation and attention to detail, with a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
YesJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.