Our mission at Cymax Group is to break down all barriers to make multi-channel commerce easy. The Account Manager contributes to this mission by managing a portfolio of vendor accounts and increasing the profitability of those accounts.
In this role, you will be using your highly polished interpersonal skills to drive growth and improve performance with our most strategic partners. Not only will you be instrumental to the growth of these partnerships, but you will manage projects in the department and will look for trends pertaining to your brands. You’ll be working with both internal and external partners, looking to build out new business opportunities, and helping to ensure seamless integration in executing business strategies.
- Develop Business Plans for the vendors to drive Profitable Revenue
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with vendor partners
- Manage the P&L for vendors to drive profitable revenue
- Responsible to manage the vendor experience and facilitate communication with vendor facing teams for resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Collaborate with Marketing team managers to effectively improve performance on marketing and sales metrics across our channels
- Analyze market and competition in order to meet company expectations in driving expected sales, margin, and service levels from vendors
- Identify new external opportunities to continue to grow and expand our eCommerce footprint into new programs, channels, and geographies
- Understand and continuously monitor key metrics in order to develop a deep understanding of eCommerce Channel to drive continuous improvement and revenue growth
- Implement purchasing and sales agreements, including rebates, vendor compliance policies, and procedures
- Work closely with Merchandising Department to ensure product catalogs are up-to-date, products priced competitively and correctly, and products displayed are generating expected returns in sales and profits
- Seek sales opportunities by exploring all available marketing channels including paid advertising, marketplaces, and other creative avenues to drive growth and profit
- Analyze competitive pricing and take action to increase gross profit margins
- Using data reporting to analyze vendor strategy and performance levels daily to ensure vendor meets company performance thresholds. Define and deliver to revenue targets (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually) for each Vendor
- Oversee eCommerce documentation process to ensure accuracy and structure
- Collaborate effectively with the Management team to continuously improve vendor experience
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ work experience with Vendor and Supplier Management
- Experience in building customer relationships
- Strong to advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- You are analytical and you are well versed at using data to support your ideas
- You are results-driven and tenacious
- You are entrepreneurial, you love retail, and you can bring your ideas to market
Why Work Here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!
Information Technology Retail